-
Magazine article
Hi,
I'm looking to interview somebody from the Knoppix team for an article I'm planning to write about it in PC Format magazine (UK) - anyone got a contact at Knoppix?
Cheers,
Graham
-
Senior Member
registered user
You need to get in touch with Klaus Knopper, the creator of Knoppix. Knoppix.net is not run by Mr. Knopper. The address listed for him on knoppix.com is [email protected]. Hope this works out. Please come back here and post a link to the article when you get done.
-
Shameless plug!
How 'bout a Knoppix CD in the issue with the article!
I get the Mag about 2 months late here in the US and I always love the CDs it comes with.
Just make sure you get a final 3.2 build out of Klaus before you publish it! Otherwise it would go from great PR to really, really bad PR in a hurry. Also, if you do include a CD, include instructions with as much detail as possible for best Newbie experience! Maybe even have Klaus roll you a custom disk with a little more space [keep it under 650--very fustrating to copy for newbies!] and skim the forums for some really good FAQs. I'm sure no one here would mind!
I know PC Format has to be big in the UK--after all, I can get it at newsstand here!
-
Thanks
Thanks guys, I'll drop him an email and see where I get.
The CD idea is interesting - how many MB does it take up on the CD? Might be cool if we can get permission to do that.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Thanks

Originally Posted by
justsomeguy
how many MB does it take up on the CD? Might be cool if we can get permission to do that.
You'll need a 700 MB CDR and yes it would be quite cool to do this.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-13-2003, 04:52 PM
-
By freeballer in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By Bobmeister in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 09:12 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:57 AM
-
By Loper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 03:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99

MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI AM4 Motherboard
$108.95

GIGABYTE X870E AORUS ELITE X3D Motherboard New
$369.00