Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I am impressed!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NORTH EAST ENGLAND
    Posts
    38

    I am impressed!!!

    Got mycopyof knoppix last Thursday. As it happens I had a screwed Win system to fix. It had been hit by a virus and Windows was screwed.
    I needed to get 600 MB of files from HD. I booted from Knoppix, mounted the Win drive, right clicked on the CD Writer icon. Choose to write data to cd option. Application launched, choose files and 4 minutes later I had my backupp!! Great stuff.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Yep this is a really great use for the Knoppix CD.

Similar Threads

  1. Flonix, i'm impressed
    By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
  2. Running Knoppix from CD, very impressed!
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:05 AM
  3. I was really impressed.
    By turbine in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
  4. Impressed!! I'll Say!!
    By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD. picture

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.

$629.99



Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852 picture

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852

$559.00



IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU picture

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU

$200.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$149.99



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER picture

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER

$349.99



IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested picture

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested

$499.99



Ibm Computer Tower picture

Ibm Computer Tower

$400.00