-
I am impressed!!!
Got mycopyof knoppix last Thursday. As it happens I had a screwed Win system to fix. It had been hit by a virus and Windows was screwed.
I needed to get 600 MB of files from HD. I booted from Knoppix, mounted the Win drive, right clicked on the CD Writer icon. Choose to write data to cd option. Application launched, choose files and 4 minutes later I had my backupp!! Great stuff.
Similar Threads
-
By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:05 AM
-
By turbine in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$140.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$400.50

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95

Micron 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1QG ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$240.00