Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I am impressed!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NORTH EAST ENGLAND
    Posts
    38

    I am impressed!!!

    Got mycopyof knoppix last Thursday. As it happens I had a screwed Win system to fix. It had been hit by a virus and Windows was screwed.
    I needed to get 600 MB of files from HD. I booted from Knoppix, mounted the Win drive, right clicked on the CD Writer icon. Choose to write data to cd option. Application launched, choose files and 4 minutes later I had my backupp!! Great stuff.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Yep this is a really great use for the Knoppix CD.

Similar Threads

  1. Flonix, i'm impressed
    By doudou in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 06:53 PM
  2. Running Knoppix from CD, very impressed!
    By spydie in forum General Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:05 AM
  3. I was really impressed.
    By turbine in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 09:31 PM
  4. Impressed!! I'll Say!!
    By martinjh99 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW picture

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW

$30.89



Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510 10.1in 32GB Wi‑Fi Android Tablet w/ Blue/Black Case picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510 10.1in 32GB Wi‑Fi Android Tablet w/ Blue/Black Case

$43.00



Samsung SSD980 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD picture

Samsung SSD980 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD

$125.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR

$206.00



Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc picture

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc

$27.99



Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2 picture

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2

$89.00



Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills) picture

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)

$57.99



Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible picture

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible

$39.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G 11in 64GB 4GB RAM Gray Wi-Fi+5G Tablet picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+ 5G 11in 64GB 4GB RAM Gray Wi-Fi+5G Tablet

$215.00



Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem picture

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem

$152.99