-
Need Knoppix 3.8, ndiswrapper help
Hello all,
I'm running knoppix 3.8, and I'm trying to use ndiswrapper in order to use a netgear wg511 ("made in China" version) card.
Based on info I've found on this and other forums, I was able to load the driver so that "ndiswrapper -l" returns this:
"netwg511 driver present, hardware present"
However, entering "modprobe ndiswrapper" returns this:
"FATAL: Module ndiswrapper not found."
Again, I'm using 3.8 right out of the box.
Have I done something wrong?
Thanks,
blahzik.
Similar Threads
-
By Andrftw in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-02-2006, 11:24 PM
-
By Kaishain in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2006, 11:16 AM
-
By jallirs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 11:07 PM
-
By catcissplptp in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:45 PM
-
By ys0304 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00