-
Three simple questions!
Hello,
1. How do you close a program which won't close? (The Knoppix equivalent of "End Task")
2. How do you Log out/off/whatever you call it and log back on without losing all your stuff!?
3. How the hell do you make the sound work? Seriously, I mean, can anyone answer this?
I realise that this seems rude but I am one of those people who thinks Linux/Unix is rubbish. But I always try to give it a go! I really want to like it, but I can not get anywhere! Well I can get quite far, but I am finding the whole thing a huge uphill battle. The wiki website's not working, the FAQ is a bit lacking in info and the forum replies are all the same: "A quick search on the forum's will find that answer fo you!" It's NOT TRUE!! I have been looking all over the place!
If you are annoyed or think I am a dick, that's cool. I am an annoying dick.
Similar Threads
-
By xlancealotx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:17 PM
-
By RandomGoon in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 05:59 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:25 AM
-
By Sniffer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-05-2003, 12:22 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 02:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$68.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Supermicro SYS6018RWTR Dual Intel E52620V4 21GHz DDR4 35 4Bay Server M1 G2U
$199.99