-
xine wont work anymore
Well It works but not for any new formats such as media player 9 and the new quicktime.
I would update the codecs, but I don't seem to have a " usr/lib/win32 " folder
I was trying mplayer codecs, From mplayerhq. Is that the best source for codecs?
I am using knoppix 3.3 because it works with my touchpad and none of the other versions do.
Also I try to help myself but I can't figure out how to such for an exact phrase. Like I can on google advanced search. When I use "and" it brings up everything and not the keywords. Quotes don't seem to help either.
Thanks for reading this
hope u can help
Similar Threads
-
By jariep in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
-
By chestnut in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By KeTZer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By Fleshgolem in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-27-2003, 08:57 AM
-
By novakane007 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99