PCI: Device 00:1f.1 no able because of resource
This meesage I can see after boot screen, but before autoconfiguring devices
That is this?
Sorry for my bad English![]()
PCI: Device 00:1f.1 no able because of resource
This meesage I can see after boot screen, but before autoconfiguring devices
That is this?
Sorry for my bad English![]()
Hehe I get the same error on a Dual Intel Xeon board ( which might be the next knoppix.net server)
I'm not sure what exactly 00:1f.1 is, but I'm guessing it's the SerialATA , as there is no support for that in the Knoppix Kernel.
Does your motherboard have Serial ATA onboard?
Your bios is crappy, it won't setup all devices correctly. There are workaround for this in -ac2 patch. Or fix kernel source manually,
/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/kernel/pci-i386.c by ignoring this error...
Do you have any more info on this? It's an Intel board, should I get it replaced ?Originally Posted by geza

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99