Quote Originally Posted by byrdman
In Windows, all I see are my machines, in my LAN, and I can transfer files between compuers, talk to each other, and everything works great. I need to contact my ISP.
I see now that you chose to hide information in a new subject line. Cute but not a smart thing to do when you are trying to communicate with someone who doesn't expect to have to search all over the page to find what you write.

As to being able to network and transfer files between computers, I suspect that you don't know the half of it. With those exposed IP addresses and no router, you can and very likely do share your files with people all over the Internet. Your software firewall might tend to slow some of them down (can never be depended upon to protect you fully), but I strongly suspect that you don't have the networking background to configure it to do that well. That's not intended as a dig against you, but just an observation that if you didn't know that you didn't have a router that your expertise is likely to be in other areas. In short, you don't have a Local Area Network, you have a WAN, and you really need to take a lot of steps to shut it down a.s.a.p. and do some serious scanning of those computers, install a hardware firewall, and reflect on what important private information (banking info, passwords, tax files and so on) may have been compromised and what you need to do to start protecting yourself (like closing out any account that you had information on in the computer and opening new accounts).