-
Write-Protected
I had windows xp home before, and I had set files to private. After I upgraded to to XP PRo, I used same username for the new user name.
Now, my files are set to Write-protected and I can not access them.
So, I am went ahead and tried Knoobix, and it works for me. I can access the files in that folder through Knoobix. Is it possible to change the folder settings so I can view the files while I am using Windows Xp PRo.
I was thinking of moving files to the new user from Old user through Knoobix, I read the tool has been taken and it might mess up the data. 
If it is not possible, maybe then a way to delete the files, sicne they are just taking up space.
Similar Threads
-
By NullDevice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
-
By Skary in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:50 PM
-
By foxdog27 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:22 AM
-
By longlostname in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:05 PM
-
By alex52 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung One Connect Docking Station SOC8002B Black w/ Cable & Power Cord
$400.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800R ECC Reg RDIMM M393B1G73QH0-YK0
$15.00