Hi gang!
Can anybody point me to where can I gget drivers for the Lexmark Z617 usb printer? I tried a Red Hat driver but the configuration wizard said it was in the wrong format.
Please help!
Gabriel
Hi gang!
Can anybody point me to where can I gget drivers for the Lexmark Z617 usb printer? I tried a Red Hat driver but the configuration wizard said it was in the wrong format.
Please help!
Gabriel

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**
$69.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
Atari 800 130XE 65XE Color S-Video, Composite Video & Audio Cable Tested
$29.78
Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99
Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00