I couldn't get it to work either. I had to browse to the .pac file, download it, and then set the Konqueror scirpt address to the local file.
Hi all,
I want to be able to connect to the internet in the office. In NT 4.0 the settings for IE are "use automatic configuration script". Then I usually log into NT with my user and password and after that I have internet connection when I use IE.
But in Knoppix, when I put the address for the script (http:// .... /proxy.pac), in Konqueror preferences - Proxy, i get the error: failed to authenticate.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
I couldn't get it to work either. I had to browse to the .pac file, download it, and then set the Konqueror scirpt address to the local file.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00