-
Received no answer.
But it was better this way. I used Knoppix live a few times. Checked out all features and programs and I have to confirm:
it is good
So I'm now running Windows XP only with the absolutely necessary programs I often use. Made a partition on notebook HD for Knoppix and installed it permanently. Works fine. Now I will test and use this forum if a problem will occur.
Similar Threads
-
By meburke in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2006, 01:13 AM
-
By nerbas in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By denverc in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 06:00 PM
-
By Philly_Blunt in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 05:41 PM
-
By toohey in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 | Intel I5-1245U | 16GB RAM | 256GB NVMe | W11P | W/AC
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99