-
Bah... after playing around for a long time all I know is that I can't route my way out of a paper bag!
Seems I can't reach any of the Windows PCs on the network inside the VPN (though curiously a Windows CE device is reachable...). I played with routes, MTUs, etc. all to no avail. I can reach (a) myself on the other end, (b) the DNS server, and that's it... I guess I will be dropping an e-mail to the networking crew at work to see if they're interested in helping me find out what's going on.
[Edit]
Well, it turns out things may have been working... there was a power outage so most of the PCs were off. I guess the networking guys already know about my troubles as MPPE encryption is now required for VPN access... I've tried compiling the apt-get'able kernel source and quickly hit script/compiler errors, so it looks like the end of the line for me. Hope the above info was helpful to someone.
[/Edit]
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 11:44 AM
-
By dsarmientos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 04:11 AM
-
By phrostie in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 11:01 PM
-
By johar in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By mranderson in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99