If there's anyone interested in my topics, then I must reveal one thing. I've installed gnome-ppp. With this utility I'm able to connect in internet using my phone as a usb-modem.
Hi,
davide
Hi,
I'd use my Motorola Pebl U6 to connnect in internet via bluetooth. Until now I was unable to accomplish this. Notwithstandind Knoppix see the phone! Then I tried to use the phone as a usb modem. Also in this case Knoppix see my motorola at /dev/ttyACM0. However, it is unable to initialize the phone.
What must I do? The same procedure work fine in Ubuntu.
Thanks,
davide
If there's anyone interested in my topics, then I must reveal one thing. I've installed gnome-ppp. With this utility I'm able to connect in internet using my phone as a usb-modem.
Hi,
davide

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99