Not sure what's different between Knoppix and Morphix, but Morphix was able to configure the NS83815 (I'm using it right now). Maybe we can figure out what they're doing to make this work better.
Not sure what's different between Knoppix and Morphix, but Morphix was able to configure the NS83815 (I'm using it right now). Maybe we can figure out what they're doing to make this work better.

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Blade Server Chassis System Board for ProLiant BL460c Gen9 P03377-001 740039-005
$119.95
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Sealed HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 2x E5-2699v3 384GB 2x300GB 15K SAS 727021-B21
$2499.95
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08