How do I setup the printer? It's connected to a HP 722c and throught the network w/desktop to a Epson C86. How do I set it up in KDE?
Thanks
How do I setup the printer? It's connected to a HP 722c and throught the network w/desktop to a Epson C86. How do I set it up in KDE?
Thanks
Did you install a driver for Linux?
http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_pr...P-DeskJet_722C

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00