-
Senior Member
registered user
Addendum
Ok, I just read my post. I should have said the error message was:
unaccounted for interrupt. I was pretty freaked out when I wrote it. I should have copied it down.
Anyway, I tried rmmod on the emu10k1 module. But of course it did not remove because "it is busy" If it had removed I would not have had any sound at that point.
I'm thinking maybe I could swap out the sound blaster card temporarily with another one just long enough to maybe pull the old ISA modem card out. Then switch back.
Well, for the moment, the old ISA modem card will stay put. 
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By djRob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-25-2005, 03:07 AM
-
By rahoo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 22
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 09:36 AM
-
By AngelFch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By Iost in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99

Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00