Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk. I can\t find this information.![]()
Also I would like to host a bit torrent to share.
Help appreciated. Thanks.
Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk. I can\t find this information.![]()
Also I would like to host a bit torrent to share.
Help appreciated. Thanks.
The oldest version I can check is 3.8.1. In that version you would open a terminal window and type 'knoppix-installer'.Originally Posted by thulemanden
The bigger question is, why are you running 3.3? It's well over a year old and there have been a number of versions since then.
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99