-
NOOB install to harddisk
Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk. I can\t find this information.
Also I would like to host a bit torrent to share.
Help appreciated. Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: NOOB install to harddisk

Originally Posted by
thulemanden
Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk.
The oldest version I can check is 3.8.1. In that version you would open a terminal window and type 'knoppix-installer'.
The bigger question is, why are you running 3.3? It's well over a year old and there have been a number of versions since then.
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org
Similar Threads
-
By JackRnl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2007, 07:18 AM
-
By Merdock in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 04:33 AM
-
By Siom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 03:18 AM
-
By Panada in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 02:08 PM
-
By david90schr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 04:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00