Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk. I can\t find this information.![]()
Also I would like to host a bit torrent to share.
Help appreciated. Thanks.
Hi I want to install a 3.3. to hard disk. I can\t find this information.![]()
Also I would like to host a bit torrent to share.
Help appreciated. Thanks.
The oldest version I can check is 3.8.1. In that version you would open a terminal window and type 'knoppix-installer'.Originally Posted by thulemanden
The bigger question is, why are you running 3.3? It's well over a year old and there have been a number of versions since then.
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP EliteBook 840 G5 Laptop Intel Core i5 7200U 8GB RAM – No HDD
$64.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00
Intel Xeon E-2478 2.8Ghz 24MB Cache 8 Core FCLGA1700 Server Processor CPU SRMX7
$599.95
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00