-
Junior Member
registered user
Sound system question... (Not too important)
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
Or atleast, how can I get it to allow me to play music without enabeling the auto suspend feature?
Any help is greatly appreciated 
Oh, and if you need to know, I have an HD install of Knoppix 4.0.1. (KDE Desktop)
Edit: What?!? How did this get in the windows board?!?! I thought I posted this in Gerneral support...
Can you mods/admins please move this to the General Support board or a board better suited for this question?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Sound system question... (Not too important)

Originally Posted by
pluto
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By lewisdw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 04:27 AM
-
By tfwarlord in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 02:25 AM
-
By DimGR in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 03:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99