What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
Or atleast, how can I get it to allow me to play music without enabeling the auto suspend feature?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Oh, and if you need to know, I have an HD install of Knoppix 4.0.1. (KDE Desktop)
Edit: What?!? How did this get in the windows board?!?! I thought I posted this in Gerneral support...
Can you mods/admins please move this to the General Support board or a board better suited for this question?
What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$199.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
PARTS ONLY* Kingston Fury Renegade Pro 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 Server RAM KF556R36RB-32
$599.99
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95