What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
Or atleast, how can I get it to allow me to play music without enabeling the auto suspend feature?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Oh, and if you need to know, I have an HD install of Knoppix 4.0.1. (KDE Desktop)
Edit: What?!? How did this get in the windows board?!?! I thought I posted this in Gerneral support...
Can you mods/admins please move this to the General Support board or a board better suited for this question?
What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
sk hynix 16GB pc4 3200 server RAM
$1200.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99