-
Senior Member
registered user
My School Sucks
Yep. All the machines are Mac 9.2, OS X (for which they disabled the UNIX terminal....But only on MY account....), and Windows. At least I can use Dvorak on the OS X and the Windows....Fsck the 9.2.....How do I convince the dumbass sysadmins to use Linux? And what distros should I give them? Maybe they'd let me do the admin if I set it up...Or I could edit the sudoers file ^_^
Similar Threads
-
By zavalita2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 24
Last Post: 05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
-
By martinwguy in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-14-2006, 03:14 AM
-
By toxic in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 16
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By |darc| in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:20 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-25-2003, 07:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

AYANEO AM01 AMD Ryzen 7 5800U Gaming Mini PC Retro Classic DP DDR4 32GB 1Tb
$400.00