-
Remastering 4.02 CD, failing during mkisofs
I'm attempting to remaster the 4.02 CD version as described here: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto.
I get all the way to this step:
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c cdrom/boot/isolinux/ -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda1/knx/knoppix.iso /mnt/hda11/knx/master
mkisofs 2.01-unofficial-iconv (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
Scanning /mnt/hda1/knx/master
Scanning /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX
mkisofs: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'cdrom/boot/isolinux'!
the only boot.cat I can find is here:
/cdrom/boot/isolinux/boot.cat
tried this:
cd /
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c cdrom/boot/isolinux/ -hide-rr-moved -o /mnt/hda1/knx/knoppix.iso /mnt/hda1/knx/master
And I get the same result.. What gives? I had no problems building on 3.9.
Similar Threads
-
By GermanJulian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2006, 03:48 PM
-
By denisvh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By brock in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:46 PM
-
By tfitzgex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:37 PM
-
By mwgrenier in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 12:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98