I think it is something dev/rfcomm
I'm using a Linksys (USBBT100) BT USB adapter and trying to make GpsDrive connect with it, but the GpsDrive software wants to know the interface path (default is /dev/ttyS3). How do I find out the path in Knoppix to the USB BT adapter?
tnkx
I think it is something dev/rfcomm

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MEMORY LOT 75+ PC/Server/Laptop | DDR4/DDR3/DDR2/DDR (128MB - 16GB assorted)
$350.00
M393A8G40AB2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$549.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.98