-

Originally Posted by
malaire

Originally Posted by
SimonomiS
Hmm, but I can't even get that far.
It gets to the boot promt, any booting command gives me the not syncing; VFS etc error, and for other commands it gives me "kernel image sudo (or whatever it I try) not found".
Sorry, I didn't realize you were unable to boot at all. That command I gave can only be used in konsole, after a successfull boot.
Ah ok. Is there any emergency command that can rewrite the HD? Or another program that can do that? (I read Grub somewhere in this thread). If I can get over this, I think I'll choose something other than Knoppix as a HD based Linux distro heh.
Similar Threads
-
By Chadsfunkin5 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:59 AM
-
By Volgin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 05:37 AM
-
By helkyd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 02:19 PM
-
By biohazard in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 02:55 AM
-
By ventallo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95