Just tested on another PC but the same problem, I guess I've a bad download or burn.
Just tested on another PC but the same problem, I guess I've a bad download or burn.

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$223.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Video-7 VEGA 8-Bit ISA EGA Card Rev 1.06 1986 – Tested Working
$147.99
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage FIC PT-2000 Socket 5 Motherboard 32MB Pentium 90 FDIV Used Description
$199.99