So what does the testcd do, I assume it will test the files integrity, I will try to install to another PC to see what comes.
So what does the testcd do, I assume it will test the files integrity, I will try to install to another PC to see what comes.

Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Box Set 18 Disks
$114.99
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage PSS Ram 65 Memory Board MM2114N-L 32 Socketed
$245.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Microsoft MS-DOS 6.22 OEM Bundle Complete Set 3.5" Floppy Disks SEALED
$34.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00
MSI P4M900M2-L MS-7255 LGA 775 Motherboard Vintage Retro PC Open Box New NOS
$225.00
Vintage Sun Microsystems Type 5 Keyboard N860-8701-T010 Tested Working
$55.55