-
USB-ADSL Modem - Can't setup broadband internet - HELP
Hey,
I just got Knoppix, I'm a Linux newbie and I need help connecting to broadband internet through a USB connected ADSL modem, I've looked through help pages and I found one that might have helped but it said "To make the connection:
1. Make sure the Ethernet cable from the ADSL router is connected to the computer's Ethernet adapter."
and the problem is my computer has no Ethernet Adapter, and it doesn't use an Ethernet Cable, it uses a USB cable and is connected to the computer via USB.
Can someone help me A.S.A.P ? Can you tell me how to setup internet ?
Thanks,
[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By LinuxBlitz in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2006, 01:53 AM
-
By HornyToad in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:40 PM
-
By amodjoshi in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 08:32 AM
-
By david_l in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 04:50 PM
-
By yhw22 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89