-
Senior Member
registered user
I just love it when something works out. You put it all together pretty well. I am planning on trying BitTorrent in Linux again within a few days and will be certain to succeed this time. It worked before, but it was slow and I did not spend the time to get the bugs out. I know I had issues since all my peers were local. It's one of the first things I look for. I just noticed that they mention this in the Azureus documentation while playing with it earlier this evening. I still like BitTorrent better, but if you want plenty of stuff to play with while you download, I guess Azureus fits the bill. I just don't like it's heaviness on the system resources. The router settings are usually no problem for me since I got beat up with all that over the years. The information at the stanton-finley link will certainly come in handy for future reference. I have a system that is destined to be running the Fedora distro in the near future when I get the time to play at home.
Thanks for posting your methods, solutions, and success!
Happy Downloading!
Similar Threads
-
By iza in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-02-2006, 03:27 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:07 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:06 PM
-
By tivadarpreiss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:32 PM
-
By ksskruthic in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-15-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00