-
Web Hosting on Apache Server
Hi,
I have been using Knoppix for 5 days ( Yippeee ). Still tryin' out new things and it's great. Managed to save my Knoppix Configuration and create a persistance Home on my USB thumb drive.
I'm tryin to host my web site (ALL HTML) using apache server built into Knoppix. I can't copy my files to /var/www cos i'm running off my Live-CD and it's write protected (I think). The index page for apache (http://localhost) says that i can create a public_html folder in my /home to host my web site. I did that but somehow i get a error.
Can someone pls tell me what i'm doin wrong???
In my web browser I'm typing "http://localhost/user/foldername.
Thanx in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 05:13 AM
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By explosion242 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:56 AM
-
By Zero_1984 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:02 PM
-
By Zoplax in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99