What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
Or atleast, how can I get it to allow me to play music without enabeling the auto suspend feature?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Oh, and if you need to know, I have an HD install of Knoppix 4.0.1. (KDE Desktop)
Edit: What?!? How did this get in the windows board?!?! I thought I posted this in Gerneral support...
Can you mods/admins please move this to the General Support board or a board better suited for this question?
What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$365.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99
Lot of 10 Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop Processor SRG13
$799.99
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00