Hi It's me again...
Just a quicky. I have saved my configuration & created a Persistant Home on my USB drive & booting from my Live-CD.
myconfig
Do I have to save everytime I shutdown or is that done automatically? Or is it only when I make any changes to the config that i have to say Save.
Persistance Home
Is it also automatic or is there anything I shud do b4 shutting down each time to make sure all my files are saved?
/etc
I need to make changes to some configuration in, for eg. /etc/vpnc or /etc/apache. Whenever I try to edit or create a new file i get a Write-protected error. I guess it's cos i'm booting from my CD. Anyway to get about it? Can't I put some /etc files into USB thumb drive?
Hope someone can help me.
Cheers =)

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99