What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.
How can I get it to not use exclusive control on the audio card?
Or atleast, how can I get it to allow me to play music without enabeling the auto suspend feature?
Any help is greatly appreciated
Oh, and if you need to know, I have an HD install of Knoppix 4.0.1. (KDE Desktop)
Edit: What?!? How did this get in the windows board?!?! I thought I posted this in Gerneral support...
Can you mods/admins please move this to the General Support board or a board better suited for this question?
What is "it"? Assuming perhaps you are refering to you media player eg xmms; just set it to output into aRts.Originally Posted by pluto
For xmms this setting is options->preferences->Output Plugin.

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Lot 50x Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-12800R 1600MHz DDR3 ECC Registered Server RAM
$799.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
(LOT OF 82) *MIXED BRAND* 16GB PC3-12800R DDR3-1600 2Rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$1230.00