I flipped through it, didn't buy it.
Just didn't look like something I "HAD" to have,
I'll probably look at it again at the next local computer show.
Has anyone read "Knoppix Pocket Reference" from O'Reilly?
O'Rielly's "Knoppix Hacks" is very well regarded, and "Knoppix Pocket Reference" is by the same author, Kyle Rankin.
Also, other "... Pocket Reference" books from O'Reilly are usually very well regarded for their conciseness and their ease of use and relative high density of informataion in such small packages, and, of course, their low price.![]()
Anyone have any thoughts on this book?
I flipped through it, didn't buy it.
Just didn't look like something I "HAD" to have,
I'll probably look at it again at the next local computer show.
i would buy it when i have money... i heard his other books are really really good, so... i have great respect for O'R,
it just book are getting expensive now...they just want to rub it in...

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
SAMSUNG 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB3Q DDR4 Memory RAM *HP 752369-081
$75.00
Lot of 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC MTA36ASF2G72PZ Memory RAM HPE
$129.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95