-
4.02 CD install problem
I just downloaded the long waited 4.02 CD version, but I can't install it to HD, it said my HD has a strange geometry ! and then I try another new 20G HD, but it said I don't have 2G space, and force me to repartition it. I don't know how to use that s/w, I try to delete the partition and format it, restart the HD install again, but the same problem. I don't have this problem on the 3.9. I then use the cd test option to test my download, but nothing happened or it takes too long time to complete, can someone tell me what went wrong ?
Similar Threads
-
By fadeh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:51 PM
-
By vgramanathan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 03:17 PM
-
By gravity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By foraker_p in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 12:54 AM
-
By gilljohn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99