-
Thanks for your help once again.
I just messed with everything a bit and it worked.
I now have a swap partition and a disk image.
The problem is that I cannot boot it up.
I am not getting a lilo screen like I got at my old computer.
So I searched w google and found that I needed to make changes to etc/lilo.conf
I did this and I changed all hda to hdb6 ( this is the partition where I installed linux ).
The problem is since I cant load the disk image it saves nothing.
Could you give me ( now that I know how to create a disk image ) the right way to set this up?
The lilo screen I mean ? how to boot it up?
Cuz since it worked so fine the previous time without doing anything special, I am getting frustrated
Similar Threads
-
By Marge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM
-
By Canard blanc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-18-2009, 04:26 AM
-
By Knopperdude in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:33 AM
-
By mramos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:50 AM
-
By Ormin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-25-2006, 05:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99