This would be nice to have.
Screenshots & Download:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3952
This would be nice to have.
Screenshots & Download:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3952
does it play nice with abiword yet? Last time I tried it abiword became unusable.
for me all GTK2 apps became unusable. Also it's incredible slow, as all pixmap themes on GTK.
Geramic is very slow at the moment, just wait and a fast version will come...
Gosh, I love Open-Source stuff!!!!!
Yes, that is now fixed in abiword on debian sid (1.99.1+cvs.2003.07.03-1). I have installed geramik from sid on my hd-installed knoppix, and it works beautyful!Originally Posted by eadz
Btw, you can use gtk2-theme-switch to change the fonts, too, and then it looks almost 100% like KDE.
Yes I saw it was working with abiword. It is included and enabled on the DVD edition
( only a few more days til Linuxtag... )
does anybody know how to change this without gnome? I've tried alot, but cant find it...
It is already enabled in the newest Knoppix version by default.Originally Posted by Superstoned
I wanted to change it on my hd-install... And succeeded, found gtk2-theme-switch in apps/tools...![]()

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99
Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99