does it play nice with abiword yet? Last time I tried it abiword became unusable.
This would be nice to have.
Screenshots & Download:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3952
does it play nice with abiword yet? Last time I tried it abiword became unusable.
for me all GTK2 apps became unusable. Also it's incredible slow, as all pixmap themes on GTK.
Geramic is very slow at the moment, just wait and a fast version will come...
Gosh, I love Open-Source stuff!!!!!
Yes, that is now fixed in abiword on debian sid (1.99.1+cvs.2003.07.03-1). I have installed geramik from sid on my hd-installed knoppix, and it works beautyful!Originally Posted by eadz
Btw, you can use gtk2-theme-switch to change the fonts, too, and then it looks almost 100% like KDE.
Yes I saw it was working with abiword. It is included and enabled on the DVD edition
( only a few more days til Linuxtag... )
does anybody know how to change this without gnome? I've tried alot, but cant find it...
It is already enabled in the newest Knoppix version by default.Originally Posted by Superstoned
I wanted to change it on my hd-install... And succeeded, found gtk2-theme-switch in apps/tools...![]()

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
TOSHIBA 256GB NVMe (KBG40ZNS256G) - TESTED - 40%
$14.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
SAMSUNG 860 PRO 512GB V-NAND SSD (MZ7KH512HAJQ) - TESTED - 98%
$59.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00