does it play nice with abiword yet? Last time I tried it abiword became unusable.
This would be nice to have.
Screenshots & Download:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=3952
does it play nice with abiword yet? Last time I tried it abiword became unusable.
for me all GTK2 apps became unusable. Also it's incredible slow, as all pixmap themes on GTK.
Geramic is very slow at the moment, just wait and a fast version will come...
Gosh, I love Open-Source stuff!!!!!
Yes, that is now fixed in abiword on debian sid (1.99.1+cvs.2003.07.03-1). I have installed geramik from sid on my hd-installed knoppix, and it works beautyful!Originally Posted by eadz
Btw, you can use gtk2-theme-switch to change the fonts, too, and then it looks almost 100% like KDE.
Yes I saw it was working with abiword. It is included and enabled on the DVD edition
( only a few more days til Linuxtag... )
does anybody know how to change this without gnome? I've tried alot, but cant find it...
It is already enabled in the newest Knoppix version by default.Originally Posted by Superstoned
I wanted to change it on my hd-install... And succeeded, found gtk2-theme-switch in apps/tools...![]()

Vintage 1999 Hot Wheels PC USB Keyboard SK-1100U(E) + Speakers Patriot Tested
$145.00
Rare Vintage Sanyo MBC-1150 Terminal With Keyboard CPM2.2 — Boots - DW
$1000.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage 1988 Tandy 1000 SL SL/2 Audio / Reset I/O Board P/N 8709867 Rev D
$34.77
Rare Vintage Rockwell AIM-65 Microcomputer 6500 With Several Manuals
$500.00
Vintage 1980s PC XT Clone Motherboard 8088 CPU 8-Bit ISA Slots Untested
$69.77
Vintage NICE Plus 486 USA Motherboard Intel i486 DX2 CPU Manual Expansion Card
$224.99
VINTAGE GATEWAY SOLO 5100 LAPTOP BUNDLE CD-ROM FLOPPY BATTERY CORD TESTED WORKS
$148.00