-
init script
Can anyone tell me the script for loading a tohd install or another hard drive partition in lilo. I have been remastering 3.8 using the hard drive install howto, but I can't get it to work using the script in the hardrive installremastering howto. also if I run lilo without changing it i get error messages referring to the vga settings being wrong and then when I try to boot I get a grub error at level 5 message
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 03:48 AM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By brian dorling in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:01 PM
-
By shivva in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:50 AM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage CompuAdd / Mitsumi AT / XT PC Keyboard Model KPQ-E99YC
$69.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Lot of Vintage Ribbon Cables Untested Sold As Is
$99.99

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$164.95

DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00

DayStar Digital Turbo 040 Macintosh Accelerator Card Motorola 68040RC40 Vintage
$599.00

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Vintage Mitsubishi CDVR412 CD-RW Optical Drive SCSI 50 Pin Used
$47.99