-
Very odd crash
Good Day folks,
I apologize if this isn't the right wayto do this but I don't use forums much except to lurk and learn ( occassionally post) I was in this DVD forum getting some info on the FD problem and for some odd reason My winbox crashed. I promptly moved to my Linux server ( SuSE 8.2 w/ 512 ram and 160GB HD) and opened up Konqueror and as soon as I hit the forum and before I tried to log back in I got this message that a scrpit on this page was causing KHTML to freeze and that promptly locked up the server. I have tried to Ctl - alt- del and ( Backspace also) without any luck. Each time it comes up and reestablishes konqueror and the page and the error message and will not allow me out of the loop. This effectively makes my server useless and I need it up by 0700 tomorrow. If any of the moderators have a clue or any of the really sharp folk I know are out there can help I would really appreciate it a lot.
Ny My Hand - I remain ~
Captain Cautious
Similar Threads
-
By slwrider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By Zeddicus in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By Kosko in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-24-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By Nils in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 03:24 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 01:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

LOT OF 3 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory
$255.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory M393A8G40BB4-CWE
$795.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99