Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Wireless USB 2.0 adapter

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Wireless USB 2.0 adapter

    Anybody know how to get Knoppix DVD version 4.X to recognize my Netgear USB wireless adapter RangeMax WPN111.

    I can boot up just fine and run everything on the disk, but I cannot get to the net...

    Any good tricks would be greatly appreciated!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1
    I´ve got the same problems with an AVM 2.0 Bluetooth USB-Stick. I remember trying a Suse
    Live Cd some months ago that configured the same bluetooth stick without any problems. I only had to type in the bluetooth password ...

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    23
    I Have the same problem with my Netgear USB adapter WG111, I have goto as far as getting the diver.inf file installed to the kernel but I can not seem to figure out how to get hotplug to see the adapter, this is a HD installed verison of 3.6 on a older box (Intel 333mz cpu and 128mgs of ram), I am open to any help but will post a howto if I find a soultion.

Similar Threads

  1. Detecting wireless lan adapter
    By mdhennessy in forum Laptops
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 01:09 PM
  2. PCI Wireless Adapter?? Which ones the best?
    By Sk8erG4388 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:59 PM
  3. Belkin USB 802.11b Wireless adapter
    By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
  4. Zonet USB Wireless adapter
    By bin_man in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
  5. What Wireless Adapter ?
    By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



A LOT of 20 RAM Sticks G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR4 F4-2400C16S-8GRS - Test Passed. picture

A LOT of 20 RAM Sticks G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR4 F4-2400C16S-8GRS - Test Passed.

$1100.00



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$66.00



Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM picture

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM

$47988.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM picture

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM

$43.00



Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1 picture

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1

$399.00