-
Junior Member
registered user
I Have the same problem with my Netgear USB adapter WG111, I have goto as far as getting the diver.inf file installed to the kernel but I can not seem to figure out how to get hotplug to see the adapter, this is a HD installed verison of 3.6 on a older box (Intel 333mz cpu and 128mgs of ram), I am open to any help but will post a howto if I find a soultion.
Similar Threads
-
By mdhennessy in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2007, 01:09 PM
-
By Sk8erG4388 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:59 PM
-
By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By bin_man in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$139.95

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99