Its even the same with Knoppix 5.1.1. I do a echo -e "\a" and I hear
nothing :/
Is there a pcspeaker-kernel module?
Hi!
Internal speaker dosen't work on knoppix (4.0.2, 3.9, 3.8.2). It works fine on FC4 on the same HW.
lsmod shows no pcspkr module and I couldn't find module pcspkr on knoppix CD.
Is there some boot time cheat code enabling internal speaker?
thanx,
Damijan
Its even the same with Knoppix 5.1.1. I do a echo -e "\a" and I hear
nothing :/
Is there a pcspeaker-kernel module?

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00