Its even the same with Knoppix 5.1.1. I do a echo -e "\a" and I hear
nothing :/
Is there a pcspeaker-kernel module?
Its even the same with Knoppix 5.1.1. I do a echo -e "\a" and I hear
nothing :/
Is there a pcspeaker-kernel module?

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage 486 PC Motherboard IBM CPU ISA Cards RAM Novell NetWare 3.12 Computer
$249.99
VINTAGE Dell Dimension XPS D233-Pentium II-128MB Ram 13.5GB HDD Matrix GFx W98SE
$229.99
Vintage Radius Pivot II Display NuBus Video Card 632-0030
$149.00
Vintage Tandy 1000 Computer Manuals 5.25 Floppy Disks MS-DOS DeskMate Lot Rare
$89.99
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage Sound Blaster 16 bit Audio Card Owner's Manual 1996 P8356
$15.00
Vintage 1982 Mattel Aquarius Home Computer System 5931 Tested and Working
$100.00
Vintage 1980s PC XT Clone Motherboard 8088 CPU 8-Bit ISA Slots Untested
$69.77
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00