-
init script
Can anyone tell me the script for loading a tohd install or another hard drive partition in lilo. I have been remastering 3.8 using the hard drive install howto, but I can't get it to work using the script in the hardrive installremastering howto. also if I run lilo without changing it i get error messages referring to the vga settings being wrong and then when I try to boot I get a grub error at level 5 message
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 03:48 AM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By brian dorling in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 07:01 PM
-
By shivva in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:50 AM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$229.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99