-
Linksys USB100M not being recognized.
All,
I need a little help, I am using a Linksys USB100M wired USB ethernet adapter on an older Dell laptop it it is not being recognized . On boot, the hotplug system brings it up and it has a link light and even some flickers of the "ACT" light, but when I run "ifconfig", no eth0. I cannot ping any addresses and when I attempt to run the network card configuration applet in the KNOPPIX menu it tells me "No supported network cards found". Anyone have any ideas how I can get this card up and running?
Similar Threads
-
By mikemillion2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-12-2008, 11:36 PM
-
By vulcano2060 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 02:01 PM
-
By Kluk-Kluk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-11-2003, 09:51 AM
-
By cbr in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 09:28 PM
-
By SerenityNet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 04:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00

NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$449.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98